Wildlife Photograhpy Workshop – 28th Feb-6th March 2019
“There is nothing like the thrill of walking through the jungle looking for a tiger and knowing they could be watching you already.”
This coming year (2019), ROAR For Conservation with support of Nepal Tourism Board brings its 3rd series of International Wildlife Photography workshop from 28th February to 6th March. If you are someone who is looking for lifetime experience to learn and enjoy nature photography, go for it. The world renowned mentor Mr. Balan Madhavan is about to mentor you in the wild forests of Bardia National Park boasting spectacular tigers, elephants, rhinos and many more wild creatures. If you are passionate about nature photography and admire wild lives, don’t miss it.
Register now! (Only 20 seats available)
Here is why you should not miss!
– The world-renowned mentor will sharpen your technical photographic skills.
– The workshop offers excellent chances to meet and interact with the local steward of these forests, friendly and informative local people.
– You will get a glorious chance to closely interact and observe the ancient alive cultures of Tharu communities.
– The workshop aims to tick all possible boxes of experiencing wild including jungle walk, safari and also thrilling camping in the jungle.
– With your permission, the best photographs clicked by you might be used by reputed organizations like WWF Nepal, ZSL, NTNC, BCN and many more for spreading conservation awareness. This is written on the basis of the past experience of such organizations using best photographs of our event.
For more information:
Whatsapp/Viber: (+977) 9858064729/ 9843099373
Organiser: ROAR For Conservation